Customer Service Representative
***POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED***
Full Time | Fort Collins, Colorado
Toddy, LLC has an immediate opening for a full time customer service representative. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and positive person with a "can do" attitude, who would like to contribute to the success of a growing company.
- Bright, cheerful and excited to spend most of your day on the phone in front of a computer.
- Able to work 40 hours per week, 8-5 and willing to work occasional overtime.
- Able to pass a drug test and a background check.
- Able to work independently but also in a team environment.
- Organized and detail oriented with problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills and Internet savvy.
- Honest, reliable and willing to fill a variety of roles.
- Excited to learn new skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, taking customer orders and answering questions.
- Providing follow-up support by calling existing customers and prospective customers.
- Communicating with vendors.
- Keeping office running.
- Assisting with special projects.
- Quickbooks experience is a plus, but not required.
- Strong growth potential in this role!
Compensation based on experience.
To apply, please email your resume and include a summary describing why you would be a good fit for this position. No calls or drop-ins please. email@example.com.