Full Time | onsite in Loveland, Colorado
Toddy, LLC has an immediate opening for an Education Manager. Are you passionate about coffee, writing and teaching? Have a knack for curriculum development and wordsmithing? Would you like to make a big, positive impact on a growing segment of the coffee industry? Read on!
We are looking for a self-starter who will roll up his or her sleeves to help us accomplish some big goals. This will be a collaborative position where you will work closely with company leadership, various project teams, industry professionals and clients. There will be a combination of grunt work, project leadership, and various roles in between - never a dull day for someone who likes to be busy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leadership of website and marketing content writing projects.
- Leadership of curriculum development projects.
- Involved in on-site and remote trainings.
- Is the catalyst for leading continuous improvement to help take Toddy's messaging to the next level.
- Provides leadership and collaborates as an active member in a variety of special projects.
- Develops a professional working relationship and acts as a company liaison with a variety of third parties.
- Develops staff through appropriate mentoring and continuing education efforts.
- Occasional travel required.
Required Education / Experience: Bachelor Degree or higher in a relevant field with a minimum of 3 years experience in education and content writing. Curriculum writing experience is preferred. Experience in the specialty coffee industry is also preferred.
Must be able to check your ego at the door and respond well to criticism and project delays.
Compensation: based on experience
To apply, please email your resume and include a summary describing why you would be a good fit for this position. No calls or drop-ins please. email@example.com.