Full Time | onsite in Denver and Loveland, Colorado
We are looking for an experienced personal driver who will be responsible for driving executive leadership from Denver to Loveland and back multiple days a week. The position will also include a role in another department at the Toddy facility in Loveland to fill the day. We will match based on skillset.
- Drive Toddy President/Leadership in company car from Denver to Loveland as well as return trip 3-5 days per week.
- Comfortable with driving on I-25 during rush hour and able to adapt to weather and traffic conditions.
- Drop off and pick-up employees and Toddy guests to/from Denver Airport for scheduled travel.
- Safely deliver individuals and/or packages, as needed.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Inform supervisor if any tickets or accidents occur, on or off duty.
- Professional driving experience.
- Valid driver license with no recent tickets or accidents and no DUI/DWI infractions.
- Able to pass Background Check and Motor Vehicle Record request.
- Ability to provide discretion and confidentiality.
- Professional appearance
- Preference for completion of Defensive Driver course.
Compensation: based on experience
To apply, please email your resume and include a summary describing why you would be a good fit for this position. No calls or drop-ins please. firstname.lastname@example.org.