Human Resources Manager
Part Time or Full Time | onsite in Loveland, Colorado
Toddy, LLC has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Manager.
We are looking for an experienced leader who can help us provide excellent human resource services for our growing team. This is a new position within our organization; we are looking for an individual who will work closely with company leadership to develop this role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- recruiting and staffing;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- employee services and counseling;
- other tasks and special projects as needed to help us maintain our organizational culture.
Required Education / Experience: Bachelor Degree or higher in a relevant field with a minimum of 5 years experience in HR leadership. A master's degree is preferred.
Compensation: based on experience
To apply, please email your resume and include a summary describing why you would be a good fit for this position. No calls or drop-ins please. email@example.com.