Food Safety Quality Manager
Full Time | Loveland, Colorado
Toddy, LLC has an immediate opening for a Quality Manager in our Food Safety team. Do you enjoy writing HACCP plans? Does audit preparation inspire you to spring out of bed in the morning? Would you like to make a big, positive impact on the overall quality of a growing segment of the coffee industry? Read on!
We are looking for a leader who will roll up his or her sleeves to help us maintain and improve our product quality programs. This will be a collaborative position where you will work closely with company leadership, third party labs, third party auditors, clients and staff. There will be a combination of grunt work, traning, and strategic projects - never a dull day for someone who like to be hands-on and involved with the details.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develops, documents, and implements food safety processes/procedures to ensure product safety and overall quality is always monitored and maintained.
- Leads all Food Safety and Regulatory efforts.
- Enforces Toddy's food safety and quality standards and maintains the required documentation.
- Is the catalyst for leading continuous improvement to help take Toddy's quality program(s) to the next level.
- Provides leadership and collaborates as an active member in a variety of special projects.
- Develops a professional working relationship and acts as a company liaison with a variety of third parties.
- Develops staff through appropriate mentoring and continuing education efforts. Ensure Toddy's food safety and quality programs are properly communicated and staff have a working knowledge of the programs through training and mentoring.
- Provides timely, accurate and relevant data and analysis.
Required Education / Experience: BS Degree or higher in a relevant field with a minimum of 3 years experience in a HACCP, QA or food safety role. GFSI Experience is preferred. Good analytical and communication (both oral and written) skills. Must have or complete certification status as Certified Food Safety Manager or equivalent. General knowledge of plant functions – production, maintenance; warehouse; shipping and sanitation. HACCP Certified and very strong HACCP and regulatory skills.
Compensation: based on experience
To apply, please email your resume and include a summary describing why you would be a good fit for this position. No calls or drop-ins please. firstname.lastname@example.org.