Seasonal Shipping Assistant
Part Time | onsite in Loveland, CO
Toddy, LLC has an immediate opening for a Seasonal Shipping Assistant. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and positive person with a "can do" attitude, who would like to contribute to the success of a growing company.
- Able to work 5 days per week, approximately 6 hours per day (and willing to work occasional extra hours).
- Able to lift 50+ lbs. and spend much of the day on your feet.
- Experienced as a forklift operator or willing to learn.
- Able to pass a drug test and a background check.
- Able to work independently but also in a team environment.
- Fluent in English and be an excellent communicator.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in basic math and computer skills.
- Honest, reliable and willing to fill a variety of roles.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a clean driving record.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pull and prepare daily orders for shipment.
- Coordinate shipping with FedEx, UPS, LTL, FTL and international carriers.
- Assist with receiving deliveries.
- Assist with chaperoning drivers and other warehouse guests.
- Assist with special projects.
Compensation: based on experience
To apply, please email your resume and include a summary describing why you would be a good fit for this position. No calls or drop-ins please. email@example.com.